Forgiveness Is the Work You Can’t Skip

 

Forgiveness Is the Work You Can’t Skip

If you’re doing any kind of real inner work—healing, shadow work, breaking patterns, whatever you want to call it—there’s one part of the process that always shows up.

Forgiveness.

Not the surface-level version.
Not the “I’m fine, it’s fine” version.

The real kind.

And it’s the part most people try to avoid.


Letting Go Is Not Passive

People say they want to “let it go.”

But letting go isn’t something that just happens because you decided it should.

It requires participation.

It requires honesty.

It requires you to actually face what you’ve been carrying.

Because what you don’t process…

You hold.


The Gap No One Talks About

There’s a space that people don’t like to sit in.

The space between:

“I know I need to forgive this”

And

“I actually feel free from it”

That space?

It’s unpredictable.

You can’t rush it.
You can’t schedule it.
You can’t force yourself to be “over it” by a certain time.

Sometimes it shifts quickly.

Sometimes it takes time.

Sometimes you think you’ve moved on… and then realize there’s still something there.

That doesn’t mean you’re failing.

It means you’re in the process.


Forgiveness Is Not Mental

This is where most people get it wrong.

They try to think their way into forgiveness.

They say:
“I understand why it happened”
“I’ve accepted it”

But underneath that…

There’s still tension.
Still resentment.
Still an internal argument happening.

That’s not forgiveness.

That’s suppression.


Continue reading the full article here...https://mountainrosehealing.com/f/forgiveness-is-the-work-you-can%E2%80%99t-skip


Written by Araura Rose

Spiritual Counselor & Integrative Healing Practitioner

Mountain Rose Healing
828-367-7577
www.mountainrosehealing.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Twin Flame Runners Sometimes Return

What Is Quantum Hypnosis? A Gentle Path to Healing, Insight & Inner Guidance

Trusting What You Can’t Yet See